Skip to content
Light Point Security is seeking to hire a fulltime software engineer at their headquarters in Catonsville, MD in the bwtech@UMBC Cyber Incubator.
- Light Point Security is a rising cybersecurity startup, focused on eliminating the threat of web-based malware.
- Light Point Security has been recognized as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Security Companies by RSA Conference 2013, and as one of the Top 5 Startups of the Year by The Wall Street Journal.
- We are seeking an ambitious and highly motivated individual that wants to be a driving force in this company’s mission.
- The most valuable skill to have is the ability and drive to learn quickly. You will be exposed to a diverse blend of new technologies and languages.
- Languages and Technologies involved:
- Ruby on Rails
- Mozilla Firefox Plugin and Extension development
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Plugin and Extension development
- Xen virtualization
- WebKit rendering engine
- Windows development
- Linux development
- Cryptography and developing secure protocols
- Remote Display Protocols
- Malware Methodologies
- You are a critical thinker and can demonstrate the ability to track down solutions to difficult problems.
- You have a drive to learn and to challenge yourself everyday and can demonstrate the motivation to teach yourself new technologies and skills.
- You want to be more than an employee. You want to take on increasing amounts of responsibility and ownership in a growing company.
- You are excited by the huge potential payoffs involved with working for a promising startup.
How To Apply: