Case Study: Major Benefits Provider Eliminates Web Threats and Increases User Productivity with Light Point Web
Protecting end user devices and enterprise systems and networks from the evil that lurks on the web was a constant challenge for this major benefits provider – despite the layers of security defenses installed. They wanted to eliminate one of its biggest threats: malware exposure as a result of day-to-day web browsing. They needed a solution that was easy to deploy and flexible enough to support their aggressive growth and user demands.
By deploying the Light Point Web Full Isolation Platform, they were able to:
- Eliminate the threat of web-based malware while giving users the freedom to browse any website
- Provide users the ability to safely view online documents including PDFs, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and more
- Protect against malicious downloads by leveraging sophisticated policy control capabilities and automatic AV scans of all allowed
- Isolate Flash and Java from endpoints to eliminate the risk of exploitable browser plugins without compromising functionality
Block ransomware from web and email
- Leverage the comprehensive, yet flexible, policy manager to control users’ online activities
- Use powerful user behavior analytics to obtain insights into all user activity on the web, and identify potential insider threats and
To receive this informative case study please complete the form at right.