Learn how your employees’ web browsing activities expose your business to exceptional risk, and why your traditional security software is no longer capable of protecting you.
This white paper examines:
- Why over 85% of all malware is now spread through web browsers.
- The shocking frequency of critical vulnerabilities in the top three web browsers.
- The rising level of zero day exploits and how most of them are targeted on web browsers and browser plugins.
- Common methods used by attackers to direct potential victims to exploit sites, like malvertising and phishing.
- The percentage of cyber attacks directed towards small and medium sized businesses versus large businesses.
- The staggering cost of a data breach.
- The rise of ransomware, which is costing businesses hundreds of millions of dollars a year.
- Why traditional security products like anti-virus are becoming less effective each year.
- Why isolation-based security is the best strategy to defeat web-based malware.