Microsoft Names Light Point Security BizSpark Startup of the Day
We are pleased to announce that Microsoft has named Light Point Security BizSpark Startup of the Day.
The Microsoft BizSpark program provides software, visibility and a support community of partners, investors and mentors to promising startups at no charge. BizSpark has more than 50,000 startups in 100 countries across 6 continents. We are proud Microsoft selected Light Point Security out of the 50,000 plus BizSpark startups for this exclusive honor.
As a BizSpark Startup of the Day, Light Point Security is featured on the BizSpark homepage. Zuly also did an interview with the BizSpark team on culture and business advice for other startup founders. The interview covered:
- Starting a business is an endless cycle of learning and correcting.
- Having happy customers is crucial.
- Integrating technology into the business plan.
- Making the world a better place.
- What makes someone startup material.
- Dealing with work-life balance challenges in your startup.
- The key characteristic of an entrepreneur.
You can read the full interview here.